Imprint & terms and conditions
According to § 5 TMG
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a sales tax law:
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV
EU dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS):
You can find our email address in the imprint above.
Consumer dispute settlement / universal arbitration board
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a
Participation arbitration board.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG for our own content on these pages according to the
general laws responsible. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not as a service provider
obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or, according to circumstances
research that indicates illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to the general
Laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only from the time of
Knowledge of a concrete violation of the law is possible. If you become aware of such
We will immediately remove any violations of the law.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the content of which we have no influence on.
For this reason, we cannot accept any liability for this external content. For the content of the
linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked
Pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content
were not recognizable at the time of linking.
A permanent control of the content of the linked pages is, however, without concrete evidence
Violation of the law not reasonable. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will create such links
The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German
Copyright. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the
Limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator.
Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties
noticed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you still on one
We kindly ask you to inform us of any infringement of copyright. At
If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
General terms and conditions (AGB) and consumer information
General terms and conditions and consumer information in the context of purchase contracts that are concluded via the online shop between Wuidkatz Design / Nicole Forster - hereinafter referred to as "seller" - and the customer - hereinafter referred to as "customer".
§ 1 Scope and general information
(1) Subject to individual agreements and agreements that take precedence over these terms and conditions, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between the seller and the customer. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of the customer's own conditions is contradicted.
(2) The customer is a consumer insofar as he concludes the contract for purposes that are predominantly neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity. In contrast, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
(1) The contract is concluded with: Wuidkatz Design, Nicole Forster, Eschenstr. 1, 85464 Finsing
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods result from the respective product description set by the seller.
(3) All offers in the online shop of the seller merely represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to submit a corresponding purchase offer to the seller. As soon as the seller has received the customer's order, the customer will first be sent a confirmation of his order from the seller, usually by email (order confirmation). The order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the order. After receipt of the customer's order, the seller will check it at short notice and inform the customer within 2 working days whether he accepts the order (order confirmation).
The ordering process in the seller's online shop works as follows:
(4) The customer can select products from the seller's range and collect them in a so-called shopping cart using the "Add to basket" button. By clicking on the "Shopping Cart" button, the customer gets an overview of the selected products. Using the "Buy Now" button, he submits a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time using the browser functions "Back" and "Next" shown as arrow keys. The application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these terms and conditions by clicking on the "Accept terms and conditions" button and has thus included them in his application. The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by email, in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by the seller and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is only concluded when the seller issues the declaration of acceptance, which is sent in a separate email.
§ 3 Object of the contract, quality, delivery, availability of goods
(1) The subject of the contract are the goods and services specified by the customer in the context of the order and specified in the order / or order confirmation at the final prices specified in the online shop. Errors and mistakes are reserved there, especially with regard to the availability of goods.
(2) The quality of the ordered goods results from the product descriptions in the online shop. Images on the website may only reflect the products inaccurately; colors, in particular, can vary considerably for technical reasons. Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the product. Technical data, weight, size and performance description are given as precisely as possible, but may show the usual deviations. The properties described here do not constitute defects in the products delivered by the seller. (3) If no copies of the product selected by the customer are available at the time of ordering, the seller shall inform the customer of this in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the seller refrains from a declaration of acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case.
(4) If the product specified by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the seller shall also inform the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the seller is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. He will immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer.
§ 4 delivery, prices, shipping costs
(1) The delivery to the shipping company takes place no later than three days after receipt of the money, with cash on delivery payment no later than two days after the order confirmation. The delivery time is up to five days. The seller points out any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
(2) Delivery takes place only within the EU.
(3) All article prices do not include statutory VAT due to the small business regulation. The prices quoted are retail prices plus shipping costs. The customer receives an invoice without VAT.
§ 5 payment
Payment is made in advance (PayPal, bank transfer) or cash on delivery.
§ 6 transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, the customer is asked to immediately report these errors to the deliverer and to contact the seller as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or to contact us does not have any consequences for the legal warranty rights of the customer, but helps the seller to assert his own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 7 warranty for material defects
(1) The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff BGB. (2) The goods supplied by the provider are only guaranteed if they have been expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective article.
(3) Complaints and warranty claims can be made at the address given in the provider identification.
§ 8 retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until full payment has been made.
§ 9 liability
The legal regulations apply.
§ 10 contract text
The contract text is stored on the seller's internal systems. The customer can view the general terms and conditions at any time in his customer account. The order data and the general terms and conditions will be sent to the customer by email. After completing the order, the order data is no longer accessible on the Internet for security reasons.
§ 11 final provisions
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the seller and the customer, excluding the laws on the international purchase of movable goods. This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn from the customer.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the seller is the seat of the seller. This also applies if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or if his place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought.
(End of terms and conditions)